Saturday, December 15, 2007

I hate the cold


I know that most people think that dogs like the winter. They think that just because we have fur that we don't get cold. Well I have news for you people, I get cold! I have hardly any fat and very short fur. I was made for basking in the sun, not for freezing cold. Lucky for me I have a very furry brother who usually lets me lean on him for heat. I also have these things in the floor that occasionally blow hot air. I'm not sure why they do this but I think they do it so I can lay on them. The best thing I have though is my mom. She hates the cold too so every night she puts a blanket and socks in the dryer so she can pull them out right before bed and run to bed with them so she stays warms. She puts a sweatshirt in there for me too, then she wraps me up tight so I stay warm. I sure do love her.

No comments: